- We will always ring the telephone number you supply when we are at your address, as we don’t knock on doors to minimise disturbance to your neighbours, or in the case of a mistake.
- To place an order we will require the full name, address including post code and contact phone of the person placing the order.
- Only the address supplied will be delivered to, orders cannot be changed mid-delivery.
- Only the person who places the order may receive it on delivery, you may be asked to sign for receipt.
- Only a residential or business address will be delivered to. No orders to public places, high rise flats, carparks or vehicles etc, will be accepted.
- No sales of alcohol are permitted from the vehicle at any time. Orders must be rung through then packed at the our licensed premise.
- No Add-Ons – Once in transit orders (alcohol) cannot be changed.
- All orders must be checked for upon delivery, once delivery has taken place any discrepancies or breakages will no longer be the responsibility of Uniexpress.
- Minimum order is £20, this excludes the sale of cigarette and tobacco products. There is no delivery charge on orders over £50. Delivery charge is dependent on distance from our depot to yourself, please check delivery info on main page.
- All orders must be paid for by either credit/debit card or cash. Credit/debit card sales must correspond with the name on the requested photo I.D. I.e. Passport or UK drivers licence. Cheques will not be accepted.
- Drivers will refuse delivery to anyone that is;
- Under the age of 18 (ID will be required)
- Already Intoxicated
- Under the Influence of Drugs
- Abusive or Violent towards our staff
- A register will be kept of all refusals, and the police and other bodies will have access to it.
- All Drinks will be sold in sealed containers
- All customers must be OVER 18 years of AGE to purchase age restricted products. (Deliveries of food only may be made to anyone)
- We operate “Challenge 21” If the person whom orders and takes delivery of the alcohol appears to be under 21 years of age they will be required to provide Photo ID, otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- Photo Id will only be accepted if it is a PASSPORT, DRIVING LICENCE or PORTMAN GROUP CARD.
- Drivers will not have to enter a customers address asides from to set the box inside on the floor inside the door.
- Orders may only be placed and collected by one person.
- Any non-delivery (no answer at door) – will be recorded.
- ALL violence or abuse of our staff will be actively reported to the police. These addresses will also be ineligible for future services.
- We have the right to refuse sale and delivery at any time.
- We have the right to restrict delivery to certain areas.
- Products are subject to availability and prices and descriptions are subject to change without notice.
—- Important Legal Information —-
Alcohol and Tobacco
We are fully licensed for the sale of Alcohol and hold a Premises licence in Nottingham City Council. We have licence conditions and procedures that include age verification and suitability for sale. These age policy’s also complete our legal requirements within the UK for sale of Tobacco
All our services are for the UK market only and will not be exported.
Returns & Cancellations
Cancellations are possible until the goods have been dispatched (usually maximum 15 mins after ordering), this would be without penalty. Orders refused upon delivery will be liable to cover the delivery charge. If unpaid this charge will be held until the next order placed. Returns are available if the buyer returns the goods, at their expense, to our office. Please contact us by telephone (all orders are serviced by telephone) for the return address. Returns will only be accepted on whole orders, not part products, and will be minus the delivery charge, and a 20% restocking fee.
We take your privacy seriously. We do not have access to your personal information when paying by credit or debit card, this is handled by our payment partner. We do not store credit or debit card details for any transactions. Your general data is protected under UK law, we comply with all UK data laws. However we may send promotional offers and great deals through either post, text or email, unless requested not to do so.
Partyhardpartyon.com is delivery service division of Uniexpress Convenience Store, Nottingham. We deliver by hand immediately, directly to your door. We operate 7 days a week; Sunday to Wednesday 6.00pm to 1.00am, Thursday to Saturday 6.00pm to 6.00am. Last orders will be taken at 30mins prior to closing times. We also have a Facebook page should you wish to join and share: Uniexpress Alcohol Delivery.
Business Contact and Trading Details
To place an order or if you have any questions please call – 0115 9505343 or 0743 6080 435.
Delivery is fulfilled by Uniexpress Convenience Store. We deliver our products directly to you by hand. Our typical order time is 20-30min, however on weekend this maybe longer. For any questions, or to request the status of your order please call the above numbers provided